Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wet Fake Grass

Yesterday was such a miserable day because:
1. Chelsea lost the UEFA cup cuz of some penalty kicks againts ManU. Sooo unfair! Terry slipped cuz of the dumb wet weather and those lousy fake grass! Why in the world did they have the final match at a country where grass cant be grown because it is too cold?! I blame the grass...
2. The guys at my school were teasing and mocking me cuz Chelsea lost! They were mocking me like crazy! They even clapped sarcastically at me as I made my way up the school stairs! Eh, ManU supporters, expected that out of them!
3. Heard the news that David Cook won American Idol. Hes okay but I wanted Archuleta to win cuz of the last perfomance he did that showed that he wanted the title.

Thank goodnes the exams are over and the holidays have begun. Dont get your hopes up you ManU people, Chelsea is sooo gonna win next year and Germany will win the EURO cup, enough said!

No comments: