Thursday, November 5, 2009
Just yesterday, I went to this hawker joint near my college to have lunch with my friends. As we entered the place, this 'friendly' waiter who owns one of the food stalls helped us find a place to sit. Then he asked us what we wanted to drink, but we didn't feel like ordering any beverages.
Then he was all, "If you don't wanna buy any drinks, you guys can't sit here since you profit me nothing".
I WAS FLABBERGASTED!! (the bald dude said waaaat?!)
One minute he acted all kind and nice, the next minute he dumped us like stray dogs! Well that's what it felt like..
Seriously, why can't people be nice because they want to and not because they intend to gain something in return? What happened to people being human?! What happened to being courteous and morally good?!?!
Did the love of money do this to him? Or is his ginormous head malfunctioning due to a lack of hair that fails to shield his head from UV radiation causing his brain cells to be working less effectively?!
Even science can't answer that.
I was mad when I went to sleep last night...
Wanted to slap his bald head left right and center, like what they do to the naughty bald kid from My Wife and Kids...but harder.. =S
I WILL NEVER EAT AT THAT PLACE EVER AGAIN!!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
trying my best to study every single minute of my life,but it gets boring all the time(and no, i dont study every single minute of my life, i spend most of my minutes eating,sleeping,and watching tv). Sometimes I'll try imagining that reading about totipotency is like riding a horse out in the wild wild west, but no imagination can ever spice up this bland concoction of logic and science.
I SPENT 3 HOURS IN THE LIBRARY
Instead of studying like a sane person should, I checked out some of the books at the library. Found this book about ettiquete for young ladies so I figured that I should read it since I behave more like an animal than a lady :P
I AM SUPER STRESSED
I dont wanna rant anymore about my studies, so you guys may fill in the blank
I WANT MY 8 HOURS OF SLEEP
I sleep like a piglet :) I get cranky if I dont sleep for 8 hours at least...
I have nothing else to blog about now.. I just want to jump off a building and defy gravity..
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Somehow, I feel like my life is utterly boring and unexciting. College is so monotonous, we do the same thing day in and day out, like where is the excitement in life? Its all too monochromatic, having one wavelength and one frequency (oh no I'm illustrating my point with physics terms =S ) I wanna experience something fun, different and enjoyable once in awhile...like going bungee jumping, rock climbing, something that doesn't involve books for a change. Here is a beautiful day in front of us, and we are stuck indoors with our eyes locked onto our books.
I wanna learn something interesting, something that wont be tested in exams, knowledge we can hold on to for the rest of our lives.
I wanna take time to admire the flowers, the blue sky, the dew at the edge of a leaf, and the cool breeze on our faces on a humid cloudy day.
I wanna appreciate every single day I have, but somehow, my hectic and busy schedule is preventing me from doing so. But every chance I get, while walking to my class, I will look up past the concrete and glass buildings and smile at the blue sky, the puffy clouds and tell myself that
TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY :)
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Went to a Model United Nations Conference and discussed about politics and gay rights. It was pretty intimidating at first witnessing how the fluent speakers spoke with such conviction and confidence. But I said to myself, aaah, just pretend to be as pro as them, they don't have to know that this is actually my first time doing this sort of thing.It was definitely a cool experience despite the fact that there was this sick weirdo doing something he shouldn't have done. Freak...
Moving on, my bio teacher had a talk with the whole class. Here are some of the things she said...
Study hard, don't waste time, no leisure activities, even one minute is important, don't think because you aced the first test means that you would do well for the second, I'm very disappointed in you class...a levels determines your life, think of your children (?!?!?!)
Think of my children?!?! Dangggg, not even married and I already have a responsibility to my future children?!? Now can you see how stressed I am? I have to think about my children and THEIR education :S
So I think I better hit the books now cuz I don't want my children to suffer poverty and die of hunger and starvation in the future.
And just because I have a physics book with me everywhere I go doesn't mean that I'm a nerd. Nerds understand what they are reading, so calling me a nerd is definitely an understatement :P
Thursday, September 17, 2009
I passed piano grade 8...
After failing it twice and failed grade 7 three times, (i didn't pass grade 7)
I passed piano grade 8
I just cannot believe it, after 5 consecutive years of failing, I passed!!!
I guess the saying is true,
if you fail to succeed the first time, try try again- my dad's mantra, not mine.
Yesss, now I can get to play another musical instrument, like the ELECTRIC GUITARRRR!!! hehehe. But with all the college work piling up and all that studying, I think I should put my dreams of being a rock star on hold :P It is, after all a dream :P (nah, i don't really wanna be a rock star, they all die young :S)
I have two measly days of holidays before I have to:
1. Sit for UKCAT
2. Ace a chemistry paper
3. Make a UN speech about gays n politics :S
4. Apply for Ucas
5. Complete my personal statement
Since I'm not that kinda person who freaks out and gets stressed over the copious amounts of work piling up, I am probably going to watch more tv until I feel like looking at another chemical equation.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Not Everything Lasts
Have Broken My Heart So Many Times,
I Stopped Keepin Track.
Talk Myself In
I Talk Myself Out
I Get All Worked Up
Then I Let Myself Down.
I Tried So Very Hard
Not To Lose It
I Came Up With A Million Excuses
I Thought I Thought Of Every Possibility
And I Now Someday
That It'll All Turn Out
You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out
And I Promise You Kid That I'll Give So Much
More Than I Get
I Just Haven't Met You Yet
I Might Have To Wait
I'll Never Give Up
I Guess It's Half Time
And The Other Half's Luck
Wherever You Are
Whenever It's Right
You Come Out Of Nowhere
And Into My Life
And I Know That
We Can Be So Amazing
And Baby Your Love
Is Gonna Change Me
And Now I Can See Every Possibility
And Somehow I Know That Will All Turn Out
And You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out
And I Promise You Kid
I'll Give So Much More Than I Get
I Just Haven't Met You Yet
They Say All's Fair
And In Love And War
But I Won't Need To Fight It
We'll Get It By It
To Be United
And I Know That We Can Be So Amazing
And Being In Your Life Is Gonna Change Me
And Now I Can See Every Single Possibility
And Someday I Know
It'll All Turn Out
And I'll Work To Work It Out
Promise You Kid
I'll Give More Than I Get
Than I Get Than I Get Than I Get
Oh You Know It Will All Turn Out
And You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out
And I Promise You Kid
To Give So Much More Than I Get
Yeah I Just Haven't Met You Yet
Monday, August 31, 2009
So its my country's Independence day today. Celebrated irrelevantly by going to a church restoration seminar at Subang.
Its been a loooong time since I have seen my childhood friends. Some grew taller than me making me feel like a dwarf :P (cough eunice cough!) Talking to her made me nostalgic about the old days where we ate together, saw each other frequently and shared stories... :) sigghh, sometimes I wish I could go back in time and make it stay that way.
Sadly I didn't get to catch up with the others. I guess both parties were shy :P
My holidays were pretty much boring. Didn't watch any movies, didn't walk at malls. It was all about visits to the dentist, doing internships and all that. It was pretty interesting though, applying pain on people for their own good, kinda like a stress releaser :D But the downside of it was that I was standing there like a piece of wood for 3 bloody hours...talk about leg cramp. To top that off, I had to see the looks of the patients' faces when I was standing there observing. Those 'what a freak' expressions on their faces were classic :D
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Went out to Midvalley with Av on her birthday to watch a movie and have lunch.
I let her decide the movie we would be watching since it was her birthday, and that clearly was a mistake :P
We decided on Dance Flick.
I thought this movie was about REAL dancing, REAL moves, and a believable story line. Sadly, I was sooooo wrong!
It was so terrible, horrible, mortifying, disgusting and sick that I wanted to wash my eyes off with antibacterial soap. Those of you who think of watching it, think again..its so not worth the RM10. Next time Av, I'll chose the movie :D hehe
Then I had lunch with her n her sis. Your sis is cool la Av, she can be a really good stand up comedian :)
Had my piano exam.
The verdict: FAIL!!!!!!!! U SUCK AT PLAYING THE PIANO, STOP MAKING INNOCENT PEOPLE DEAF
Got my A Levels results.
The expression: Shocked and ecstatic :D
The excuse to my mum who will probably read this:
Well, at least I'm good at something and bad at another cuz life is all about balance. In conclusion, I'm a balanced individual, having the ability to fail and score in this road called life :P
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
I have soo much to do:
1. Piano exam
2. Write my personal statement
3. Sit for ukcat n ielts, and get a good grade
4. Look forward to the results for my 1st Sem, August 20
What a fun holiday.... :(
On Tuesday, I decided to forget momentarily about all the work load and went to have a fun time with my friends. Took an lrt n monorail to Times Square to watch GiJoe. You must be thinking, "you went to Times Square just to watch a movie??? Siaooo"
Well, at that moment, we felt adventurous, that's all I can say :P
Times Square...WOAHH, it was huge, more than 5 storeys of shop lots, most of them empty, I'm not surprised. I felt so disorientated when I was there, couldn't tell where the ground floor was, it was like a never ending maze of shop lots.
But the movie, I have to say was AWESOME. The effects, the stunts, totally hardcore. 100 times better than Transformers.
I also wasted my time, going to youtube, watching hilarious videos of kevjumba and nigahiga. Man they are funny, but kevjumba is the best. He knows how to be serious yet funny at the same time. You can say he's seriously funny :P He also acknowledges the existence of Ballack!
Well, not really, but at least he knows who Ballack is :D
But hes an Arsenal fan.. :/ Oh well, I'm ready to compromise :P
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
sighhhh, just had to blurt that out..
Been keeping this inside me for the past week, and just blurting out words that don't make sense at all seems to be one of the only ways to relax my mind.
'computer shuts down'
shoot!! pressed the wrong button :S
As I was saying.....hmm, not sure what I was saying or planning to say to be honest..
Oh well, it will come to me any moment now.. (just have the urge press the keyboard)
My friend brought his PSP to college, and honestly I have never ever touched one before. It was MAGICCC. It was like finding a long lost friend, sighhh. I played Silent Hill, this horrific, thrilling game with zombies and mutated cows running around.
My aim: Banish them all, hehehe
Ok.,ok, I know I should not be so violent, stabbing zombies with wrenches and steel pipes :S But I have to improve on my manual dexterity if I wanna be a good dentist :D
Ok that's just an excuse... But a valid one, hehe
Heyyy, no wonder I have the urge to press buttons and keys :P
Better head to the piano before I lose interest!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhh, without them I think my life would be a train wreck, filled with sadness, anger, boredom you name it, I'll probably feel it.
Had an absolutely annoying, painful and sick weekend, fever, cold, cough you name it, I have it.
But when Sunday came, it was like at that moment, all the pain seemed to disappear. No, not literally, I just didn't feel sick when my church friends were around. They are like a breath of fresh air, a jump start caffeine shot, before having to face the world again.
And just today, after being disgusted by something a college mate said, I want my full shot of caffiene and a huge dose vitamin C right now! It still hasn't sank into my head what a ungodly world I live in, where people my age say and do things they aren't supposed to.
Its killing meeee, I didn't know that there are such people around. I thought it was only in shows and movies. I'm such a naive fool.
Thats why I am thankful to have church buddies that I get to meet and look forward to every Fridays and Sundays. Not forgetting the church buddies who chat with me on msn, you guys really make my day :)
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Dreams about wedding bells, grandparents, and me being trapped in a computer game, seem to have a connection to my reality.
the dream: my grandparents were preparing to attend their relative's wedding
the reality: my parents and I are invited to a friend's wedding
Seeing my maternal grandparents getting ready for a wedding and my paternal grandparents driving a huge four wheel drive to help me escape from an evil dog napper
was talking to my friend about me seeing his grandparents,
been admiring four wheel drives at college,
and i went to a pet shop yesterday
Being trapped in a game:
trapped in a game where i was suppose to escape from an evil dog napper, i think was a dog in my dream, or else why would I want to escape from a dog napper?! But I think I eventually turned into a human being cuz I was conversing with my grandmother who was driving a four wheel drive :P
been playing a game called Guitar Heroes on my friend's phone, soo addicted
went to a pet shop, looking at dogs, saw a very cute golden retriever :)
watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, that should explain the magic behind me turning into a dog, then back to a human.
Though some of my dreams kinda creep me out, its nice to have these little movies playing in my head while I'm sleeping. Keeps me entertained without having to lift my eye lids :D
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Went to Penang and Kulim for 5 days and I can assure you that I had gained weight just by eating in Penang for a day. After church on Sunday, we went to eat asam laksa at Balik Pulau, probably the best asam laksa there is in the whole universe, then off to an orchard and my dad ordered 10 durians plus mangosteens (and no, a family of 3 wont eat 10 durians all by themselves, we needed help from my cousin, uncle n grandparents :P) then it was off to the beach to eat mee udang rebus...5 huge prawns in one plate, RM25......siao....Oh and did I mention that this was all for lunch?!?!?
Then the week after that we went to Malacca for a day trip and ate chicken rice balls...chicken rice wont taste this good if it didn't come in ball form :P then went around the town looking at antiques and visiting the cheng ho museum as well as an art gallery. Had tons of fun, didn't know Malaysia was that interesting..
And now, as I'm writing this, today will be the last day of my holidays...sobbbb! Its back to learning about things we don't apply in our daily life again! Joy....
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.*oh you don't wanna know..
Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.(YR stands for Your Response.)
If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
YR: cute is usually used for animals and babies, n since ur not a baby......
2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
YR: ok ok you are, just please let me cover my eyes
3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: and you are??
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: and you have zero awards
5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: sorry, still doesn't ring a bell
If an annoying hot woman/man says:
1) I know you like me.
YR: you're not talking to a mirror
2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: uhh, i was looking at your friend....
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: oh, so your type is not nice?? you're right, opposites don't attract
4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: If I were rich, I wouldn't let u sit on my Lamborghini
5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: yeah, when they see me with you
If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: you don't think well..
2) May I have your cell phone? please please please?
YR: sure, that will be 2000 bucks...tax and shipping, not included
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: aww, want me to call your mum to tuck you into bed?
4) What do you like about me?
YR: is this a trick question?? cuz i cant think of anything..
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: sorry, I'm not supposed to tell lies
If your enemy says:
YR: ignores her, cuz shes talking to a dog again
2) You smell like shit!
YR: its eau de toilette
3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: takes one to know one
4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: the only way you can kick my ass is to be at the back of me..
If your annoying ex says:
1) I still love you...
YR: i love you too brother!!
2) I know you still love me!
YR: you don't know much either
3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby...
YR: sorry, i don't go for used roses
4) Please call me...
YR: cant, just deleted your number
5) The break up hurt me so much..
YR: want me to call the doctor?
If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: so why do i need to buy your product then?
2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
YR: in to a??
3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: so, i still have to pay the other 50%..
4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: if its that good, you would have bought it already..
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Feel that 1 month of holidays is waaaay to short, haha, i know, crazy but time seems to fly soo fast! Am I the only one feeling this??
What I did during the Holidays, so far :P
1. Went to a Youth Enrichment Seminar after Eunice begged me to, she is sooo persuasive :P
Kept on asking her bout the toilet conditions cuz yea, I probably have OCD when it comes to toilets :P But I had a greeeaat time there, it was reaally uplifting! What a good way to spend the holidays :) Sang hymns, learned about God's word and met great people.
2. Went out with Sue Sann, who just came back from Singapore :) ASEAN scholarship, haizz :P
Talked, ate sushi and walked loaads cuz she wanted to buy a bday present for a friend :P Then we ate some doughnuts and I let Aveena have the bigger piece, aahahaha! Ok, I admit, Big Apple's doughnuts are pretty good, but will it kill them to put the nutrition facts?! :P I do wanna know how much saturated fats my gut is absorbing :D
3. Went out with the Ong sisters, Goeh Soon and Sandra to have lunch at Ikea. Cant believe they haven't eaten there before :P Love the Swedish meat balls, mmm :) Then went to buy Ikea's ice cream with Sandiee, 1 buck only!! Intended on watching Drag me to Hell but the Ong sisters were too afraid and bailed on us! :P So Sandie and I watched Night at the Museum which is not as funny as the 1st one..
4. Went to the Curve with college friends, ate sushi again :P The food was awesome, but seriously expensive aakk, didn't dare order popcorn after that :P Watched 17 Again since LOLAA didn't want to watch Drag me to Hell :P Haizzzz. But despite having to look at Zac Efrons mucho blueek face (sorry, just hate him) the movie was pretty good, better than I had expected, and ok, Zac Efron is a good actor...I will wash this keyboard later... Said bye to Juliana cuz shes leaving HELP. Soooo gonna miss her random laughing and her match making business :P THANKS FOR EVERYTHINGG JUJU!! :)
5. Going off to Penang soon, the asam laksa is just 5 hours away!!!
So far that's what I have been doing, I know you envy me :P But after the holidays, its back to studying like a pig. So I will embrace and cherish this period of rest, thank you very much :)
1 )Who is the most important person in your life?
Family n friends
2)What will you die without?
Food (kinder buenos), water, clothing :P
3)What will you do if tomorrow is the end of the world?
4)Do you believe in angels or fairy tales?
Angels! Is cinderella considered a fairy tale :P
5)What did you eat this morning?
6)What did you do, during 10am today?
Woke up from sleep/ still sleeping
7) What is your favourite Disney prinvess movie?
Beauty & the Beast :)
8)Will you choose to live in an island alone or to live with an island full of annoying people?Why? Alone, i am already an only child :P
9)What was the last text in your inbox? who was it from?
From daniel, 'yes i did'
10)What was the last movie you caught?
17 Again.. ok ok it was not bad..despite zac efron being in it.. :P better than night at the museum (aah, cant believe i just wrote that!)
11)Who was the last person you talked on the line?
12)Do you believe in fairytales in real life?
Like cinderella?? :P mayyybe :P
13)Do you have a crush?
14)Whats your favorite cartoon?
15)What was the oldest message you received in your inbox?
Too lazy to check
16)Who is your bff?
Dont really believe in bffs, i know how emo...
17)Do you have any nickname?
18)Are you currently happy?
Yeaah! Just watched 17 Again! But nooo, cuz this was the last time I would ever get to see Juju :(
19)What are you proud of ?
Nothing.. thou shall not be proud :P
20)Define the meaning of friends.
People that are with u thru the good times and the bad
21 )Differentiate what is love and what is like.
what is this?! an english test?! Love more emotion to it?? I dunno..
22)Are you bored now?
If I wasnt bored I would not be doing this :P
24)Black or white?
25)Do you believe that dreams do come true?
26 )What was the meanest thing you had done?
Uhhhh, cant remember... :P
27)Are you in love?
28)What annoys you most?
The sound of mosquitoes ready to suck blood
29)Who annoys you most?
30)Have you ever done crimes?
31)Whats the color of your room?
32)Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
Noooo, thou shall not kill :D
33)Do you have a life?
...what kinda question is this?!?
34)Who was the last person you dreamt?
Hmm, i cant remember.. I wish I could though :P
35)Have you ever learnt any musical instrument?
Lets seee, organ, piano, violin
36)Does the person you like knows that you like him/her?
37)Do you speak other language other than English?
38)Do you play games often?
Naah, I prefer watching tv
39)If you have to choose between friends and love which will you choose?
40)What are you doing right now?
Hmmmmm, why dont u guess????
41)Which primary school are you from?
42)Who do you admire the most?
God, mum, dad, ballack :P
43)Which month are you born?
44)Where are you now ?
in my study room
45)What was the worst incident in your life so far?
Urrrr, hmmmmm, uhhrrrmmmm
46)When was your last time you sat an airplane?
When I went to Bali, i think
47)Who are you missing now?
Andieeee, Juju :(
Thursday, June 11, 2009
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: mango smmothie. mmm
2. Last phone call: Aveena
3. Last text message: Laura
4. Last song you listened to: Ego by Beyonce
5. Last time you cried: cant remember laa
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No way
7. Been cheated on: Money wise yeah, dumb TMC...
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Complicated question with a complicated answer
9. Lost someone special: Thank goodness no
10. Been depressed: NO, its holidayss man!
11. Been drunk and threw up: NO
LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: of ocurse laa
16. Fallen out of love: eh?!?!
17. Laughed until you cried: no laa, not like lola :P
18. Met someone who changed you: YES :D
19. Found out who your true friends were: my close frineds ARE my true friends
20. Found out someone was talking about you: YES :(
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: nooooooo
22. How many people on your friends list on fb do you know in real life: most of them except this one spanish girl, dont know why she add me...
23. How many kids do you want?: 2
24. Do you have any pets: well its not your ordinary pet....
25. Do you want to change your name: Naahh, although my name is quite unusual..
26. What did you do for your last birthday: tgi, moviieeee, dinner :)
27. What time did you wake up today: 11.30, hehehe. Didnt sleep at all the night before
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: talked, played cards till 6 am :P
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: road trip!!! night at the museum 2222222!! irinaa!!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: a minute ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: nothin much to change
32. What are you listening to right now : homer simpson shouting oh my ....
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: nothinnn....
35. Most visited webpage: facebook!!
36. Whats your real name: Sue May
37. Nicknames: siu mai...yeos soya cincau..ballack.. :D
39. Zodiac sign: Saggitarius
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Primary School?: SKBB
42. Secondary School?: SMKSH
43. High school/college?: HELP
44. Hair colour: brownish black with 4 strands of white hair
45. Long or short: long
46. Height: 164 cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: someoneS :P
48: What do you like about yourself?: hmmmmmmm
49. Piercings: ears
50. Tattoos: ewwwwww
51. Righty or lefty: right
52. First surgery: when i was delevered
53. First piercing: ears
54. First best friend: andieeeeeeee!
55. First sport you joined: ehhh
56. First vacation: i dont knowww, to the hospital?!?
58. First pair of trainers: .........
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: water
61. I'm about to: watch tv and publish this
62. Listening to: didnt u ask that just now?!?!
63. Waiting on: the world to change.. not likely
64. Want kids? : ayoiiii, 2 laa, how many times nust tell u... :P
65. Get Married?: yeah
66. Career?: dentist
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: both
69. Shorter or taller: taller
70. Older or Younger: older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: both
73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: none
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Nooo
77. Drank hard liquor: Noooo
78. Lost glasses/contacts: i should have glasses...
79. Sex on first date: ................ ?!?!
80. Broken someone's heart: hopefully not
82. Been arrested: No
83. Turned someone down: yeah
84. Cried when someone died: yeaaahh
85. Fallen for a friend?: yeah
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: yes
87. Miracles: have ceased
88. Love at first sight: yeah
89. Heaven: YESSSSSS
90. Santa Claus: NOOOOOOO
91. Kiss on the first date: uhhhhh, depends
92. Angels: yeah
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: noooo
95. Did you sing today?: yesss
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Nooo
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: last december, andiiiee should have stayed longer :(
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: when andiieee was here :P
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: AFRAID?!?! siaooo
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: This is torture laaaa lolaaaa :P i'll be rebelious this time, NO :D
Friday, May 29, 2009
So to those of you who complain about how you look like physically, DON'T!
Just be glad that you are born perfect genetically.
Monday, May 11, 2009
After raising our blood pressure to the max, we went for dinner at Chilis to celebrate Juliana's, Laura's and Zhini's 18th birthday. The food was really good and so was the cake! But I think the TGI Fridays mud cake I ate on my birthday (thanks to Aveena :P) was way better. But in the end it wasn't about the movie, the frequent matchmaking of boys courtesy of Juliana or the delicious Cajun Club Sandwich I had for dinner, it was the time spent together, the screams the laughter and the joy of getting older together :P
So once again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIANA, LAURA & ZHINI!!!!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Eunice hereee. The awesomest awesomest ever. :P
Hahahah. I hacked into Susu's blog, yo ! (x
She's soo lame
She's soo crazy
But she's still so awesome. ( :
WE'RE GONNA WATCH AMERICAN IDOL, YO !
We hate adam the gayyy !! :p
Kaysh, shall spam another day. Cyaa'
(PS, I did her new background, yo! awesome right ? :p Anyways, if u cant see it, just keep refreshing for about 3 times and wait. :p or be patient n just wait, no need to refresh :P
Thursday, April 23, 2009
First we had to take these Daphnias, that is water fleas from this huge beaker filled with brown stuff and a plant. I could see from the side of the beaker that they were jumping up and down in the water, mmmm. We used a dropper to take a couple of them and placed it on a glass slide. Then we used some cotton to keep them in place so that they wont move around :P
Then under the microscope they went! After that we had to put drops of caffeine on the water flee, and by then their hearts started beating like 200 somethin beats per minute! Those of you who have never gotten a chance to see a flee up close this is how it looks like:
Well this flea has eggs in her body so that's not exactly what i saw under the microscope. Mine was egg free :D
Thursday, April 9, 2009
hand :P im the queen!!
2). How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
like i wanna go back to sleep again
3). Who were the last people you took a photo with ?
Urr, no one :P Aveena was taking candid pics of me :S
4). Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
5). Will you ever donate blood ?
6). Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
i wont say best friends, close friends :)
7) Do you want someone to be dead ?
8. What does your last text message say ?
Yea, me too, i look kinda weird :P
9. What are you thinking right now ?
why alvin tagged me when he himself thinks that this is a weird quiz :P
1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
while im blogging, noooooo. other times, can :D
11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
yeah, of course!
14. Who was the last person(s) who text you ?
TEN Lucky or maybe even UNlucky Person to do this quiz...
Anyone whos free since the people i tag dont really do it anyway :P avveenaaacoughcough :D
Monday, April 6, 2009
Other than that, we had lots of fun, we went from Bangsar to Kota Raya to Pasar Seni and then to Masjid Jamek. Kinda surprised that we didn't get lost :P Although we didn't have time to go to KLCC to look for a shoe or Times Square to look for Suspect 3, it was a really interesting experience, took a Rapid KL bus for the 1st time :P We even managed to drink the air mata kuching at Petaling Street which is the best eva! Well, that's what my dad said, and I agree :P But we had some scary moments as well, like when I was walking, this beggar holding a pack of cigarettes was coming up to me with a huge smile on his face expecting me to give him some money. I was really scared cuz he made some weird noises that forced me to get at the back of my guy friend who was like a shield to all of us since we were a 3 girl one guy team. Then the crazy beggar dude pretended like nothing happened and went off! My friend also saw this random guy ready to let down his pants next to her and so she quickly pulled my guy friend in front of her for protection :P Only in the city you can experience freaky stuff like these! Visit KL 2009 :D
From all that walking ( 10 to 4, mind you) its no surprise that I suffered muscle cramps the next day :P I don't think we are gonna win the 800 bucks but it was definitely a priceless experience I'll never forget.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Step 1 : The nurse will poke your finger with a needle to withdraw two drops of blood. The nurse would test your blood with 2 solutions. So if your blood drop turns bright red when it is reacts with the solutions then its a green light for you
Step 2: The nurse will then check your blood pressure and if its too low, they will ask you to walk first before you can donate and if your bp is high, you end your adventure here
Step 3: You will lie down on a bed, and that is when the action starts. Sadly, I forgot how it starts but all i know is that your blood will get transferred to a bag by a tube. You will have to endure this for 20 minutes so you have just enough time to reflect on your past mistakes in life
YOUR ADVENTURE ENDS HERE
Yeah, I probably wont be donating blood soon. Besides, I'm under aged till 2010 :P
Oh, and I went to give out tracks again...haha, lets just say a 14 year old did better than me :P
Friday, March 20, 2009
7.00 Got back from college.
7.30 Rushed to eat and the doorbell rang, it was Sandra! Then one after another the rest of our church youths came.
9.00 Headed to Tropicana City to distribute flyers about the blood donation drive that our church is having. I felt, so..so... REJECTED when people didn't want to take the flyers I tried handing out :( I only manage to give tracks to like what, 5 people!?! Ohhh, was my spirit dampen! To top that off, I saw some of the flyers on the floor! For goodness gracious, fellow Malaysians, please do not litter and at least respect the flyer by throwing it into a proper place, hmmm, i think its called a RUBBISH BIN! Sometimes I get the feeling that Malaysians think that trash cans are for decorative purposes only...Now I have learned my lesson: Happily accept flyers from workers/ sales people.
11.00 Was at Goeh Soon's car listening to songs, and that is when he started to show off his vocals, hehe. He claimed that he could sing My Immortal by Evenesence (those of you who don't know, the song is verrrry high pitched, normally sung by girls :P) And Sandra and I were WOWed by his vocals, a lil creepy but man, he can hit the high notes better than me! Sandra and I were speechless but we were laughing lots :D
11.30 Went to a housing area to distribute tracks in the middle of the night. People would probably think we are crazy or somethin... We broke off into teams and went to distribute the tracks. Some of the houses had scary dogs barking as if they sensed danger so I didn't dare put the flyers into the mailbox. I made Goeh Soon do it :D Then there was this creepy house filled with plants and creepers. The gate was covered by a huge bush. The bedroom windows were covered with vines, man, talk about privacy. It wont be surprising if they have plants inside the house as well.
12.00 Said bye to Michelle, Chi Leong and King Sien (not sure how to spell his name :P) and Goeh Soon, Sandra and I headed to a mamak restaurant and talked about life. Goeh Soon the love guru advised us on relationship matters and we had an interesting chat. I guess its not easy dating people outside the church.
Went back at 12.30 and slept like a pig. I had fun and fellowship so its all good. Hopefully the blood donation drive would be a success!
Monday, March 16, 2009
1. [ ] Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. [ ] Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. [ ] Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. [ ]Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. [ ]Choked on your own saliva while you were talking
6. [ ] Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not, or had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. [x]Been caught staring at your crush by your crush
8. [x] Have looked for something for at least 5 min then realized it was in your hand
9. [x]Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. [x]Tried to pull open a door that said push
Running total: 4
11. [ ] Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love-potion
12. [x]Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. [x ]Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. [ ] Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. [ ]Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. [ ] Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. [ ]Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. [x] Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. [x]Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. [ ] Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
Running total: 8
21. [ ] Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on.
22. [ ] Have fallen out of a moving vehicle
23. [ ]Have run into a closed door
no 24?? oh well. bonus :P
25. [x]Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. [x]It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. [x] Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. [ ]Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. [ ]Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. [ ] Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. [ ]After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped on it.
32. [ ]Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. [x]Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. [ ] Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. [x]Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc when its on, even though you knew it was hot
36. [ ]Taken off your clothes to change into something else then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
37. [x]Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. [ ]Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. [x]Walked into a pole
40. [ ] Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident/stolen someones shoes by accident.
Running total: 15
41. [x] Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. [ ] Tried to take a picture of someone's eye with the flash on
43. [x] Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. [ ] Walked out of the bathroom (stall) with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. [x] Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there, you forgot what it is was that you were going to do
46. [x] Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it!
47. [ ] Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. [x] Have poked yourself in the eye
49. [ ] Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. [ ] Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
Running total: 20
Awww, man! Eunice beat my score :P
Sunday, March 15, 2009
1. I could go to heaven
2. My family, relatives and everyone that I care about could go to heaven
3. I could have a good husband, I know, corny :P
4. I didn't get picked for NS :(
5. I have dog that poos in the toilet, so I wont have to pick up its droppings :D
6. I could make tiramisu, my fav dessert eva!
7. For an electric guitar
8. People wont say the F word or hell cuz hell is real to me
9. I could see Andrea more often and not just once a year
10.I had 10 more wishes :D
Thursday, March 12, 2009
So Aveena and I headed out to the foyer, and there comes this news reporter and a camera man wanting to interview people who got good results. Then Aveena and her BIG MOUTH (:P) told them my results, and then the reporter INSISTED that she interview me. Ahhhrrrrrrggghhhhhhh! Aveena is gonna get it!!! Man, I probably looked like some sweating emotional pig trying to think of what to say to the camera lens.
All in all, I was pretty happy, a still cant believe it and never will experience.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
1. Went for lunch, then ice cream at McDs
2. Went to this cyber cafe and played pool and fuzzball there. I don't recommend anyone to go there unless you wanna experience second hand smoking or darkness or the smell of cigarettes on your clothes :P
3. Took pictures with my friends, posing with the pool stick :P
4. Went back to college to played more fuzzball and ping pong
5. We were late for class cuz our class was supposed to be at another block, so we had to walk in the rain with raindrops falling on our heads
6. Felt a huge gush of wind blowing at us, thought that I was gonna be Mary Poppin's umbrella :P
Well with all that excitement, I'm hoping that it would take my mind off a certain something, and thankfully, its successfully working, for now. Uh, just hope that I can sleep tonight :P
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Instead of condemning people because of their actions that I don't agree on, I should well, maybe be an example to others, and in order to do that, I guess I have to be more open and understanding. Which for me, is a hard thing to do.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Dont think there are many people by the name of sue may in this world
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIed?
if randall dont tell then i dont tell
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Its one of a kind. Most guys have better handwriting than i
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
Mc Value meal!! naaaaaah! Whatever my mum cooks
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe, if you converse with me 1st, cuz im not the brave one. I think im a decent person :P
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
When someone starts or when i have nothing better to say
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Huh? I know its somethin you take out of your mouth... the only thing taken out of my mouth is teeth so, no
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yeah, why not? Sounds fun, if my life is secured or course :P
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey stars!! but lazy to put the cereal and milk into a bowl
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Who in the world does that?!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Macha ice cream (green tea) n strawberries n cream from baskin robbins, mmmmmmmm
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Face, its the 1st thing you should see
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I wanna be taller!!!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
If they wanna live :P
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pattern pants, not wearing shoes
Eh, where is no 20?! Randall!! :P
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Boyzone- Love you anyway
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
chanel no 5, ahaha, thats what u hear in movies
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Someone asking for my mum
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, but i think i need glasses :(
30. FAVORITE FOOD
Sushi and chocolates
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
scary movies, somethimes happy endings can be cheesy
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Urrr.....Bedtime Stories, so funny!
33. WHAT COLOR OF SHIRT DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR?
As long as its not rainbow colour
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO?
food and entertainment
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
teachers, put my blur face on
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Bible, reading a chapter a day b4 i go to sleep :)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Some calculator thing
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
The Nanny, Unfabulous.. wanna watch the new season of csi!!
42. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
Sound of guitar strummings, indie rock (an aquired taste only), sound of something being fried
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
New york, new york!! I miss that place :(
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
i can eat bitter gourds and brinjals
46 WHERE WHERE WERE U BORN?
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK
not looking forward to anyones' , hehe
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
i was watching the tv, and there he was, kicking a ball
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Did you feel that because of that someone, all your positive energy has been sucked out of you making you feel nothing but angry?
How is it that negativity experienced by someone can be passed to another in just a matter of seconds?
How is it that this negative aura can be so overpowering and infectious?
How can positive energy be so easily defeated?
Why doesn't that someone get that what he/she does affects the person who is caught in the middle?
Friday, February 6, 2009
Speaking of the weather, u know those dark thunder clouds that cartoonists draw above heads of people who feel moody and angry? i feel like my moral and physics teacher should have one of those above their heads. Why, u might ask?
1. The are annoyed most of the time
2. They are freakishly egoistic
3. He doesn't seem to have much moral ethics ( yes, its the moral teacher who doesn't practice what he preaches)
4. He is so childish ( the physics teacher that said WHATEVA to me when I corrected him during an experiment. Someone might be suffering from a mid age crisis...)
Wonder how they turned out that way.... Maybe its the subjects they teach that made them like this, and that is no surprise to me!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Yes, I know I haven't been updating for a looooooong time but that's cuz I have nothing THAT interesting to write, yes college is great yeahdayeahda, then what?
Although...there is one point I would like to make to justify that school is better than college. The school gets 1 WEEK off but we only get 2 days!! Isn't it sad and disgusting to spend CNY in college when we could have gotten ang pows and food instead?? Ugh..
Anyway, I went to Penang, Kulim and Ipoh as usual. I got really pissed during the 2nd day of CNY when my cousin told me that he wants to stay at my house for 1 and a half years, going to the same college as I do!! And I'm not even that close to HIM cuz he has some serious issues (he told me that if he stays at my house, at least he would get to see my 'beautiful' face when he wakes up in the morning... SICK!! Hes my cousin doh!) Uhhhh...
But other than that, this CNY was good, got to see both my grandparents from Kulim and Ipoh. I have to say that I'm really thankful to have 2 sets of grandparents (sets, can I say that?) who are still alive. They bring cheer, laughter and copious amounts of food! For that, I am thankful to God that I can experience the joy that they bring into my life :)
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Have a get together with Ming Yu and Nazran who came back from Aussie and UK respectively for the holidays. Called 4 girls and 2 guys join us.
Ming Yu, Jonathan and I
At 1st I was a lil anxious, scared that it would be a lil akward
It was fun! We did guys stuff, and surprisingly I enjoyed this new experience :P We went to a cyber cafe next to the cinema to play, u guessed it, Counter Strike! Haha, at 1st, I was shot dead a lot in the blizzard, but when I got the hang of it...... Nah, I didn't really get the hang of it! But, but... i did manage to kill some people. And my friends were pretty supportive despite the frequent deaths of yours truly :P
Then, we went to AnW and chatted a lot about life and computer games :P I'm not a computer gamer junkie but i like to hear about them, and anything that interest my friends. Haha, memories of the times that they were part of my school life filled my head :) Ahhh, those good old days.......
Went to play another round of Counter Strike and then headed to the arcade to play House of the Dead 4. It was sooo fun, but it was kinda tiring holding the plastic gun and shaking it for it to reload :P
Then played foosball and pool and Max Payne!
Haha, I really enjoyed myself! Moral of the story, it doesn't matter what we do with our friends, we will have fun anyway!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Found out that I was in a different class compared to my schoolmates. How I felt?? Hmm, lets see, I was sad, annoyed and pissed (duh!) But because I'm a big believer in fate, I accepted what was given to me with a half hearted smile :\
Today is the 3rd day of college and I'm proud to say that I have made new friends, surprise, surprise! And of course, stick to the friends that I have known since secondary school. Despite the fact that the class is as cold as Antarctica, I really enjoy college. 100 times better than school! No uniforms, we can walk where ever we like, a 2 hour break, a game room, cute Caucasians, what more could I ask for??