Saturday, January 10, 2009

One of the Boys

This was the plan:
Have a get together with Ming Yu and Nazran who came back from Aussie and UK respectively for the holidays. Called 4 girls and 2 guys join us.

The turnout:
Ming Yu, Jonathan and I

My reaction:
At 1st I was a lil anxious, scared that it would be a lil akward

The event:
It was fun! We did guys stuff, and surprisingly I enjoyed this new experience :P We went to a cyber cafe next to the cinema to play, u guessed it, Counter Strike! Haha, at 1st, I was shot dead a lot in the blizzard, but when I got the hang of it...... Nah, I didn't really get the hang of it! But, but... i did manage to kill some people. And my friends were pretty supportive despite the frequent deaths of yours truly :P
Then, we went to AnW and chatted a lot about life and computer games :P I'm not a computer gamer junkie but i like to hear about them, and anything that interest my friends. Haha, memories of the times that they were part of my school life filled my head :) Ahhh, those good old days.......
Went to play another round of Counter Strike and then headed to the arcade to play House of the Dead 4. It was sooo fun, but it was kinda tiring holding the plastic gun and shaking it for it to reload :P
Then played foosball and pool and Max Payne!
Haha, I really enjoyed myself! Moral of the story, it doesn't matter what we do with our friends, we will have fun anyway!

No comments: