Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's 2009... again

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!
Yes, I know I haven't been updating for a looooooong time but that's cuz I have nothing THAT interesting to write, yes college is great yeahdayeahda, then what?
Although...there is one point I would like to make to justify that school is better than college. The school gets 1 WEEK off but we only get 2 days!! Isn't it sad and disgusting to spend CNY in college when we could have gotten ang pows and food instead?? Ugh..
Anyway, I went to Penang, Kulim and Ipoh as usual. I got really pissed during the 2nd day of CNY when my cousin told me that he wants to stay at my house for 1 and a half years, going to the same college as I do!! And I'm not even that close to HIM cuz he has some serious issues (he told me that if he stays at my house, at least he would get to see my 'beautiful' face when he wakes up in the morning... SICK!! Hes my cousin doh!) Uhhhh...
But other than that, this CNY was good, got to see both my grandparents from Kulim and Ipoh. I have to say that I'm really thankful to have 2 sets of grandparents (sets, can I say that?) who are still alive. They bring cheer, laughter and copious amounts of food! For that, I am thankful to God that I can experience the joy that they bring into my life :)

No comments: