Wednesday, January 7, 2009

College Life

I was pretty scared going to college for the 1st time as I didn't know what to expect. Called Aveena a couple of times, contemplated on what to wear for minutes, tried to figure out what to bring....stuff like that. I made a promise to myself to be more sociable, truth is, I'm one of the most antisocial people you can find on the face of the earth. Surprisingly, I talked to some of the seniors who were part of the student council and I must say that they are really friendly. All along, I believed that most seniors were snobby and we as juniors are unworthy to be in their presence. Guess I was wrong, cuz they were soo nice!
Found out that I was in a different class compared to my schoolmates. How I felt?? Hmm, lets see, I was sad, annoyed and pissed (duh!) But because I'm a big believer in fate, I accepted what was given to me with a half hearted smile :\
Today is the 3rd day of college and I'm proud to say that I have made new friends, surprise, surprise! And of course, stick to the friends that I have known since secondary school. Despite the fact that the class is as cold as Antarctica, I really enjoy college. 100 times better than school! No uniforms, we can walk where ever we like, a 2 hour break, a game room, cute Caucasians, what more could I ask for??

No comments: