Sunday, October 18, 2009

Time Flies Like it or Not

Man, its Sunday already :( If only we have 3 weekends and 4 working days in a week..life would be so much easier :P
Somehow, I feel like my life is utterly boring and unexciting. College is so monotonous, we do the same thing day in and day out, like where is the excitement in life? Its all too monochromatic, having one wavelength and one frequency (oh no I'm illustrating my point with physics terms =S ) I wanna experience something fun, different and enjoyable once in awhile...like going bungee jumping, rock climbing, something that doesn't involve books for a change. Here is a beautiful day in front of us, and we are stuck indoors with our eyes locked onto our books.
I wanna learn something interesting, something that wont be tested in exams, knowledge we can hold on to for the rest of our lives.
I wanna take time to admire the flowers, the blue sky, the dew at the edge of a leaf, and the cool breeze on our faces on a humid cloudy day.
I wanna appreciate every single day I have, but somehow, my hectic and busy schedule is preventing me from doing so. But every chance I get, while walking to my class, I will look up past the concrete and glass buildings and smile at the blue sky, the puffy clouds and tell myself that
TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY :)

No comments: