Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ultra Emo and Sleepy Post

I AM SUPER BORED.
trying my best to study every single minute of my life,but it gets boring all the time(and no, i dont study every single minute of my life, i spend most of my minutes eating,sleeping,and watching tv). Sometimes I'll try imagining that reading about totipotency is like riding a horse out in the wild wild west, but no imagination can ever spice up this bland concoction of logic and science.

I SPENT 3 HOURS IN THE LIBRARY
Instead of studying like a sane person should, I checked out some of the books at the library. Found this book about ettiquete for young ladies so I figured that I should read it since I behave more like an animal than a lady :P

I AM SUPER STRESSED
I dont wanna rant anymore about my studies, so you guys may fill in the blank

I WANT MY 8 HOURS OF SLEEP
I sleep like a piglet :) I get cranky if I dont sleep for 8 hours at least...

I have nothing else to blog about now.. I just want to jump off a building and defy gravity..

No comments: