Thursday, July 2, 2009

If I Were Mean...

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.*oh you don't wanna know..

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.(YR stands for Your Response.)

If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute.

YR: cute is usually used for animals and babies, n since ur not a baby......

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:

YR: ok ok you are, just please let me cover my eyes

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!

YR: and you are??

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..

YR: and you have zero awards

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.

YR: sorry, still doesn't ring a bell

If an annoying hot woman/man says:

1) I know you like me.

YR: you're not talking to a mirror

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!

YR: uhh, i was looking at your friend....

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!

YR: oh, so your type is not nice?? you're right, opposites don't attract

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!

YR: If I were rich, I wouldn't let u sit on my Lamborghini

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!

YR: yeah, when they see me with you

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.

YR: you don't think well..

2) May I have your cell phone? please please please?

YR: sure, that will be 2000 bucks...tax and shipping, not included

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..

YR: aww, want me to call your mum to tuck you into bed?

4) What do you like about me?

YR: is this a trick question?? cuz i cant think of anything..

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!

YR: sorry, I'm not supposed to tell lies

If your enemy says:

1)Hi bitch!

YR: ignores her, cuz shes talking to a dog again

2) You smell like shit!

YR: its eau de toilette

3) What an ugly creature you are!

YR: takes one to know one

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!

YR: the only way you can kick my ass is to be at the back of me..

If your annoying ex says:

1) I still love you...

YR: i love you too brother!!

2) I know you still love me!

YR: you don't know much either

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby...

YR: sorry, i don't go for used roses

4) Please call me...

YR: cant, just deleted your number

5) The break up hurt me so much..

YR: want me to call the doctor?

If an annoying salesperson says:

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!

YR: so why do i need to buy your product then?

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!

YR: in to a??

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!

YR: so, i still have to pay the other 50%..

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..

YR: if its that good, you would have bought it already..

I tag:

Aveenaa

Sue Hsien

Ayesha

Daniel

Eunice

Randall

No comments: