Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Ballack Shots


Oh yeah, thats what I'm talking about! Ballack has finally proven himself to unbelievers such as the guys in my school that he is superb after scoring two goals againts Manchester United! Oh man, I was pratically screaming when he managed to score the first goal, my neighbours were probably asking me to shut up or something. Eh, they only had to bare with me for a few minutes. Well, lets hope that Chelsea can win the EPL as well as the Champions League.

Ahh, I so wanna see Chelsea live before my very own eyes when they come to KL. The problem is, I have no clue where to get those tickets, and whose gonna take me there? My dad can't go cuz he would be at London when they come. Man, I so wanted to follow my dad to the land of fish and chips ..and football. But he would'nt let me cuz of SPM, I hate you SPM! If you were a person, I would give you a piece of my mind. But its kinda wierd though, its like fate is trying to tell me that I should'nt go to see Chelsea cuz Chelsea would be coming to me. I hope Michael Ballack comes to see muah (eh perasaaaaan), soo wannna give him a big hug, take a picture with him, would like a signature, his jersey, and some hair...Whoops, did I say too much?

No comments: