Friday, February 29, 2008

Running In Circles

Well, not exactly in circles.. more like rectangles around the housing area at Desa Sri Hartamas..yup, my school had Merentas Desa as well as Hari Kantin today. The 4km route was pretty tiring considering the fact that I have not been exercising ever since I climbed up Penang Hill..and that was during last years school holidays. I got the 26th place which was pretty satisfying as the whole Form 4 and 5 girls were competing as well. As usual, I felt like barfing immediately after I finished the race. But the best part of the day was Hari Kantin..yes, food is the heart to the soul, well to my soul at least. There were loads of food served at the basketball court which was the first cuz normally this joyous occasion is held at the school canteen...duh, hari canteen?? I bought a slice of pizza which costed a mind boggling RM3.50!! Crazy freak!! That miserable slice did not do me any good as I bought a stick of nuggets, cookies and rojak..
Not only did I eat, but I sold food for the English Club as well. We sold cookies, brownies with ice-cream and cupcakes and made a profit of RM350! How sweet is that?! Well, I definitely enjoyed myself and thank goodness I did cuz it is the last Merentas Desa and Hari Kantin that I will ever have.

No comments: