Friday, March 5, 2010

PUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Went to an education fair cuz I wanted to find out more about dentistry and how to apply to the universities..Went there, enquired...and it was like someone had sucker punched me on my face. The representatives of the universities where so negative, discouraging me from persuing the course..

"700 applicants and 5 places for international students, there are other things that you can do, u can work in the background and find cures to ailments instead of being the person that will administer the cure blablablablabla..."
I WANT TO BE ONE ADMINISTERING THE CURE DANGGIT!!

Its so frustrating when someone discourages you to do something when you have already set your mind to it. Of course all they are tring to do is do their job, telling the fact of the matter is...that it is almost impossible to get a place for dentistry. sighhhhhh, i guess in the end, you can never plan where you will be heading, its not all up to me...its up to the interviewers and lecturers, whether they want me to be in their university, whether they want me to do dentistry.
But in times of frustration, I thank God for helping me get this far, to get interviews for all the universities that I have applied to. In the end, God will make the final decision..if it was denstined that I didn't not get a place for dentistry, then so be it. If I did, I would be excedingly glad :) I guess its all about accepting it and moving on.
I shall not be stressed over this, i shall not be stressed over this, i shall not be stressed over this times 5...
Im cool...Time to prepare for another interview..haizz :P I will end this with a bible verse

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid~ John14:27

No comments: