Friday, January 18, 2008

If You Were A Blackboard I Would Chalk You??

So sorry blog, havent had time to write to you.... and yet I was diligently watching American Idol although Im clearly not American. If I had a picture, I would show you...Haha, speaking of the show, it was pretty entertaining especially when that dude sang his very own stalkerish song to Paula Abdul...hmmm, that song actually relates to me..and my friend Fatin. Yup we are stalkers too. Well, beginners... No, we dont go around braking into houses and trying out undergarments.. Nice song though, huh, the dude who thought of 'if you were a blackboard i would chalk you'must be either very creative or very sick..yeah and the other dude who hasnt kissed a gal yet..awww i think that is soooooo sweet! Saving it for that special someone, and he aint bad looking either. Dude,if your reading this (sorry I forgot your name) good luck finding that lucky gal.Yeah, Fatin and I were laughing hysterically about some of the auditions that were too funny to handle. And we also gushed about some of the cute guys there too..sigh, America has many, many hot guys...
This week, I went for an interview myself..ED board interview....i was practically petrified when they asked me to have a seat. I thought I wasnt supposed to sit or something but I sat anyways...and they told me I had to learn computer graphics ..and lets say I have NO IDEA how in the world it actually functions. Dont tell me to ask my parents, they are even greater dinosaurs when it comes to technology. My dad doesnt even know how to sms people and he asks me to do it FOR him. Good thing I had Photoshop in my comp, or I would have been in great distress. Oh how dramatic! Gotta ciao now, have 2 essays to finish. Joy.....

No comments: