Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Bed and I

Sigh, since school started, I somehow would wake up in the morning with eyebags and a sleepy face. I probably have to get a larger dose of sleep intead of my daily 11.30 pm slumber. Aww, but i like sleeping late cause I get to study a little bit more, and if Im lucky, watch the Oprah Winfrey Show. I guess I have to sleep earlier otherwise I would be late for school again.
Yup, got our school books ...all of them look thick to me, especially add maths. My mum has been pestering me to go for Add Maths tuition but I keep inisting cuz I believe I can study it myself, thank you very much. But of course she forced me to go for BM tuition cuz yes its true, I suck at BM.
Wanna write more but mum is asking me to go sleep. Its 10.30 now...hmm, maybe I can watch some Oprah before bedtime.

No comments: