Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged By Eunice

RULE :Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!

1. I mostly eat organic food. People might say that I'm a hippie of something, I even eat organic peanut butter for goodness sake!
2. I like stalking guys. I know tisk tisk of me but a girl needs some entertainment once in awhile! Besides, its not that I like the guys I stalk, otherwise I wont make myself look so silly now would I? So my fellow victims, no hard feelings?!
3. I have a weird taste in music. I like Indie Rock for some reason. Bands such as the Arctic Monkeys and our local band Hujan have such insanely nice songs, with the electric guitars and all. And Tokio Hotel rocks! Their German:)
4. I have a pet bird called Mr Sunny. It doesn't really look like a bird though, its like a chicken/bird. My friend thought it was a turkey for some reason. Uh, why cant I just have a dog like everyone else?
5. I watch football. N I support Chelsea! Don't like ManU (too aggressive and rough, sorry Ayesha!), Liverpool is okay, but a friend of mine supports that club so I just say that they suck to spite him :) Arsenal is okay too.
6. I think Michael Ballack is sooo hot! Ditto to William Moseley!
7. I love dogs, hate cats. Cats just keep on defecating on my garden! Maybe its because my dad accidentally drove over two kittens before :( Vindictive cats..
8. My birth date is so cool! 12/12 This I can never forget.
9. Haha, the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me was cleaning up my desk in school cuz I puked on it. I owe him.
10. I cant live without tv. I watch: The Simpsons, Scrubs, The Nanny, Oprah and Ugly Betty. Cant stand shows with too much sexual activities on it! Like be realistic man! Think of the young minds that you're polluting! Ooh, and I think White Chicks is the funniest movie of all time!
11. I plan on taking up the electric guitar after SPM.
12. Ah, my favourite number
13. Ballack's jersey number!
14. I'm really close with my cousin Andrea. Shes the best, like my long lost twin or somethin. But shes all the way in Aussie. Might I add that shes reaaaallllyy pretty!
15. I used to believe bad things people say about someone else. Not anymore.

Now, I taggg:
* Sue Hsien (revenge is sweet :))
* Aveena (You're the victim again :P)
* Irina (get a cbox lah!)

No comments: