Thursday, November 13, 2008

Its History!

Cant believe Im still blogging, but whatever. Only 5 more days of exams to sit. The worst is over, and now I can go burn my History books! Now if only I have a fireplace... I know, how patriotic of me, but these are the only words I can think of to describe and express how FREE!!!!! I feel. Also, I wont be using BM anymore, ahahahaha!
Cant believe I chose to write about my perfect future husband for my English essay paper. Ahaha, I probably wasnt thinking straight.
Graduation day was good, took loads of pictures shook hands with teachers and witnessed many people crying, even guys. I didn't cry though, okay maybe there was A TEAR in my eyes and maybe I blew my nose a little but that was it! Anyways, I better hit the books, have Add Maths on TUESday :(

No comments: