Monday, December 17, 2007

Fat Santa

Man, I should have watched the match between Chelsea and Arseblah..cuz you know what, everytime I watch a match with Chelsea playing, they ALWAYS, I mean ALWAYS win! I watched the Manblah vs Liverwhat match hoping to give Manblah some bad luck..and it worked. But just when I took my eyes of the tv, they scored a goal!ahaaha freak!
On a happier note, my family and I are gonna 'balik kampung' to Ipoh, Kulim and Penang! Meeting my cousins in Kulim..wooh so excited ahahah..I even bought so many different kinds of chocolates for them...hmmm theres the Kinder Bueno, Peanut Butter MNMs (finally they have it here), Reese and some Santa Claus caramel filling chocolate...hhhh..sadly I have eaten half of the MNMs but I wont allow myself to be tempted by Mr Santa Claus..that fat caramel filling Santa.....
Hope my flu and cough goes away before I visit them...otherwise it would probably spoil my whole week having to blow my nose and cough like a grandma while watching Enchanted or climbing Penang Hill...so far, it hasnt been improving.. God, please heal me!

No comments: