Sunday, December 2, 2007

Perfect?

Finally, I found the perfect birthday present for my mum.. my mum and I were shoppping at Robinsons and i found this really classy top made entirely out of silk! Beautiful!!! I asked my mum to try it on and she fell in love with the blouse. Thank goodness there was a discount on that top or I had to pay two hundred bucks! I ended up paying a hundred and fifty ringgit. I know, really expensive but its only a once a year thing, so its alright!
Today, after worship, my family with a group of church members went to see a house for sale that would have the potential to be converted into a church as the building we currently worship in is way too small for our growing members. Overall, the location was good as it was right next to a park. The land of the house was pretty big so we probably could build a mini playground for the children, as suggested by one of the members. That house to me felt really homey.....quiet....perfect for our church! Lets hope everyone else feels the same!

No comments: